E-Book: How to Work with Signs and Omens
- Customer Reviews (0)
By Kelly Oswald, BSc (metaphysics/holistic theology)
When you allow your mind to relax and get out of your busy, analytical thought processes, you make room for the magic to bubble up from the deeper parts of yourself. Signs and omens are constantly dished up like an all-you-can-eat buffet; your plate never goes empty and the Universe invariably sends you more information the more you pay attention.
If you are open to receive signs and omens, then you will discover them everywhere. The Universe is speaking constantly… how much you hear depends on how often you listen.
In this 22 page e-book, you will learn….
- The difference between signs and omens.
- How to work with symbolism and your signs.
- Why Coincidence is worth noticing.
- How Synchronicity plays along.
- The different types of symbols.
- The different types of signs.
- How to connect with loved ones passed.
- How signs and omens can offer clarity, validation, and hope.
- How to ask for a sign in 5 specific steps.